- Shop pick-up
- So Colissimo
- Home delivery
- So Colissimo
- Home delivery with DHL
For the European Community and overseas French departments Zone 1 (Guadeloupe, Saint Barthélémy, French Saint Marteen, Martinique, Réunion, Guyana, Mayotte et Saint Pierre et Miquelon):
- Home delivery with DHL
For other continents and overseas French Department Zone 2 (New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis & Futuna islands and French Austral & Antarctica territories) :
- Home delivery with DHL (except for the USA).
- All the orders placed on the Site and for which the country (or area) of delivery is located outside of France, may be subject to custom fees. These fees are enforced by the applicable legislation of this country (area). These fees remain at the full charge and responsibility of the Buyer.
- The site www.lesnereides.com is not responsible for checking these fees, nor is it in charge of advising the client of the fees and taxes applicable on the territory of the Buyer.
- It is the client’s full responsibility to find out about them with his/her local authorities and before placing his/her order.
- In the event the consignee/recipient declines to pay for the custom fees and/or taxes, all the charges supported by Les Néréides to get back this parcel will be deducted from the reimbursement of products to the Client.
Costs of delivery
- Shop pick-up is Free of Charge (FOC)
- So Colissimo is 3.90€ and FOC for orders 50€ and over.
- Home delivery is 5.90€ and FOC for orders 95€ and over.
- So Colissimo is 9.08€ and FOC for orders 80€ and over.
- Home delivery with DHL is 10€ and FOC for orders 150€ and over.
For Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Ireland :
- Home delivery is 10€ and FOC for orders 150€ and over.
For the EC and overseas French department Zone 1 (Guadeloupe, Saint Barthélémy, Saint Marteen, Martinique, Réunion, Guyana, Mayotte and Saint Pierre et Miquelon) :
- Home delivery is 20€ and FOC for order 200€ and over.
For the other continents and overseas French department Zone 2 (New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis & Futuna islands and French Austral et Antarctic Territories) :
- Home delivery is 20€ and FOC for order 200€ and over (except for the USA).
For Russia :
- Home delivery is 22€40 and FOC for order 200€ and over (except for the USA).
Orders for Russia are shipped with UPS.
Delivery lead times
For France: For orders with “shop picking” option, the order is available the very same day. The average delivery lead time for mainland France runs from 24 to 48 hours for home delivery and 48 to 72 hours for delivery in a pick-up delivery spot. If you place your order before 2pm, it will be processed and shipped the very same day, if you place your order after 2pm it will be shipped the following day. For orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holidays, they will be processed on the following working day. During sales and promotions there may be a slightly longer lead times due to an increased volume of transactions, and we thank you for your understanding.
For the EC (European Community) Areas 1 to 4 and overseas French departments code 1, the average lead-time runs from 72 hours to 5 days. For all other continents and overseas French departments Code 2, the delivery lead-time runs from 5 to 10 days.
Shop picking is only available in France and pick-up is only available at our shop located 5 rue du Bourg l’Abbé 75003 Paris. Pick-up times are: Monday to Thursday from 10am to 6pm and on Fridays from 10am to 5pm. An email will be sent to you to let you know when your order is ready for pick-up.
In accordance with the national and international rules and regulations relative to the protection of the cyber-consumer, you have the right to a legal 30 days withdrawal from the date of receipt of your order, without having to justify your reasons. If you live in France, we invite you to contact our customer service at [email protected] or by calling +33 (0)184.108.40.206.01, you can also contact us on WhatsApp on +33749736638. in order to allow us to send you a return voucher and proceed with a refund. For orders out of France, the possible return of you order remains at your charge (except if the jewelry you received showed defect or was not the one you ordered initially). We simply require that you fill in the return form enclosed in your parcel so we can act upon it promptly. You will be advised by email as soon as your parcel reaches our offices and we will proceed with an exchange or reimbursement. The item must be returned in its original packaging for protection. Indeed we will not be able to proceed with a refund should the item be damaged during the return shipping. Please note that for hygiene reasons, earring (except clip-on) cannot be returned not exchanged. The same rule applies to perfumes and candles.