We pay special attention to the privacy of the users of our site and the respect of the legal provisions in force.
Les Néréides company, with its headquarters located 5 rue du Bourg l’Abbé, 75003 Paris, France, is responsible for the processing of the personal data for its website www.lesnereides.com
When do we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data when:
• You visit our website;
• You create an account on our website;
• You make a purchase or a reservation on our website or in one of our authorized point of sales
• You subscribe to our newsletter
• You join a Loyalty program
• You participate to special events such as game contests, product tests, satisfaction surveys, surveys or market research
• You share content on Social Media such as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter when you use the hashtag #lesnereides or the other hashtag we use.
• You visit our shops, corners and some of the authorized stores in our selective distribution network
• You contact us and notably when you call or submit a claim to our Customer Service, when answering about our products and/or services or whenever you exchange on line with other clients/visitors
• You have agreed to third parties to share your personal data.
What kind of data do we collect
We consider that all the information allowing to identify you directly or incidently are “personal data”. We are most likely to collect the following personal data:
• Data relative to you identity, in particular your title, name, first name, address, phone numbers, email address, user name and password, date of birth or age;
• Data relative to your means of payment and in particular your Credit Card number and its expiry date;
• Data relative to our commercial relationship, in particular your order number, your Internet activity, your purchase history, your requests and correspondence with our Costumer Service, your favorites and points of interest or the information in relation with our loyalty programs;
• Data relative to your social media accounts (user name, legend, localization, etc.) uploads and posts when you download content or use the hash-tag #lesnereides or other hash-tags we propose on social media;
• Content data (pictures, videos, comments, recommendations, etc.);
• Technical data, in particular your IP address or navigating information relative to your terminal;
• Other data you share with us when making a request to one of our department or that we were able to gather from suppliers of external services.
Why do we collect your personal data
We collect all or parts of your personal data for the following main purposes:
• Securing of the access to our Site
• Management of the site and the improvement of the quality of the service. This processing is necessary for the legitimate improvement of this quality.
• Management of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after-sales service, etc.) This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract that binds us.
• Social interaction. This processing is done in the limits of your acceptance and parameters
• If needed, prevention and detection of fraudulent acts, prevention, management and follow-up of outstanding payment, violations found in points of sale and disputes. This processing is necessary to ensure the above.
• Management of your requests (samples, advices, promotions, claims, access right, rectification, opposition, etc.) This processing is done subject to your agreement or if deemed necessary to the legitimate purposes listed above.
Who do we share you personal data with
We do not sell, rent or transfer your personal data to other companies seeking commercial prospects.
Les Néréides is a group of infrastructures and international subsidiaries represented in many countries worldwide and which headquarter is located in France. The personal data we collect are intended for the company Les Néréides and may be shared with the other companies of the Group, as long as this is deemed necessary and in particular to our subsidiaries located in the following countries: France, Germany, Australia, Benelux, Canada, China, South Korea, Spain, United States, South America, Hong-Kong, Eire, Italie, Japan, overseas French territories, Mexico, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Switzerland and Taïwan.
They may also be transmitted to suppliers of services chosen for their expertise and reliability and that act on our behalf and following our instructions, in particular to offer you services (processing and shipping of the orders, secured payment, costumer service, technical development and maintenance operations, management of the notices/comments about our products and services, personalization of the contents, web analysis, management of digital campaigns, etc). We do not authorize these suppliers to use your personal data unless this is necessary to execute the services on our behalf or to respect the legal requirements and we endeavor to protect your personal data at all times.
These third parties may belong in countries that are part or not of the European Community (UC), in particular countries that do not offer the same level of protection of data than ours. In such cases and as much as we can in compliance with applicable laws we will endeavor to:
• Either obtain your formal and clear consent to share your personal data with third parties
• Either sign contracts of data transfers, in conformity at least with the classic contract rules adopted by the European Commission
• Either ensure that these third party companies have signed the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and registered them as such with the American Administration
Finally we may have to transfer your personal data to local authorities if requested by law or as part of an investigation and in conformity with the applicable law.
How do we protect your personal data
Les Néréides takes actions technical and organizational measures adapted in regards to the nature of the data and the risk their handling may involve, in order to preserve the security and the privacy of your personal data and in particular in order to prevent them to be altered, damaged, or that third parties non authorized may be granted access.
These measures can notably encompass the fact to grant limited access to the data by the staff of the authorized service only based upon their functions, contractual guarantees in case of the subcontracting to an external supplier, impact surveys on privacy, regular revision of our practice and politics regarding privacy and/or measure of physical security and/or logical (secured access, authentication process, copy of the savings, antivirus software, fire-wall, etc.)
What is our policy regarding cookies
In order to know more about our policy regarding cookies, we invite you to consult our Policy relative to cookies.
How do we handle the contents you share on social media and when using hash-tags we propose
You can choose to use the hashtags we propose in order to flag your contents on social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin or Twitter.
When using these hashtags, you acknowledge and agree that your contents might appear on our website and may be used to promote our products or services.
We kindly remind you that the data you make public on social media may be consulted, used and saved by other people across the world and in particular in countries that have no formal legislation that would guarantee an adapted protection of your personal data and as it is defined in your country of residency.
We alert you on the fact that when you submit a content using one of our hashtag, your use of social media is exclusively and solely governed by the General Terms and Conditions of these social media. We invite you to get acquainted with them and review them on a regular basis.
If you do not agree anymore that one of your content be displayed on our website, please suppress it from the social media you posted it and refrain from using our hashtags.
How long do we keep your personal data
As a rule :
- The prospect/clients data are saved, unless requested otherwise, opposition or request for deletion, during a period of 3 years starting from the date of collection or of the latest contact or the end of our commercial relationship. When these three years are over, we reserve the right to be in contact with you to know if you wish to entertain our commercial relationship. In case you do not respond, or if you decline in a formal manner, your personal data will be deleted or archived inconformity with the current legislation.
- The bank data are collected by our payment service provider: Ingenico
- The data relative to ID may be saved one year if in conformity with right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion or portability and three years in case of opposable law.
- The data allowing the establishing of the proof of a right or a contract, or saved to comply with the applicable law are archived in conformity with the governing rules.
- The information relative to the tapping and recording of phone conversations with the sole purpose to improve Customer Service are saved for a duration deemed necessary but in the limit of six months.
- Financial data (payments, refunds) are kept for the duration required by applicable accounting and tax laws.
- The data regarding orders are kept for 5 years from the date of the order.
- The invoices are kept for a period of 10 years.
- Writings stating the conclusion of a contract for a good which price is higher than 120 euros are kept for 10 years under the conditions of Article L.213-1 of the Consumer Code.
You may request at any time the deletion of this data, except for data whose retention is required by law governing accounting and tax matters.
What are your rights regarding your personal data and how can you contact us
If you share with us your email address, phone number, or your street address you may receive emails, calls or regular messages from us about our products, services or upcoming events. You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by contacting us at the following address or by following the link « Unsubscribe » found in the mails we send you. You can also modify your preferences at all times in your account. If you do not wish to receive our offers by phone we remind you that according to the article L. 121-34 of the Consumer Code you can sign up at no charge to a list opposing phone prospection.
In conformity with the governing law you benefit from a right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your personal data along with a right of opposition and limitation of their processing – except for data for which the retention is necessary in the light of accounting and tax rules as explained in point 9.
You may withdraw you consent at any time. You may also express your instructions regarding the saving, the deletion and the communication of your personal data after your death. To exercise these rights you must address us a request with a copy of your ID with signature:
- By email at [email protected]
- By mail at:
5 rue du Bourg l’Abbé
- By phone at +33 (0)1 80 50 51 01
We will inform you as soon as possible of the measures undertaken following your request, and in all cases within a month upon its receipt. However we reserve the right to decline to proceed with obviously unfounded or excessive demands.
We inform you that in case of deletion of your data or limitation of their treatment, we may no longer be able to fulfill our obligations to you.
In compliance with the applicable law, you may also enter a claim to the supervising authority in charge of the protection of data or to appeal a decision if your data are being misused.
5 rue du Bourg l’Abbé